Workshops on the Homes For Good approach
If you are interested in learning about the Homes for Good approach so that you can create similar impact do join us in our workshops.
Dates and Booking Links
You might be an entrepreneur, or perhaps someone delivering on housing within a local authority, or working in a voluntary sector organisation or running a lettings agency already.
Workshops : Introduction to the Homes for Good approach:
The first workshop “Homes for Good – introduction to a social enterprise lettings agency” is being run regularly as it introduces our approach and sets the scene for engaging with us through the community and other resources.
Additional workshops are likely to include:
- getting started with a social enterprise lettings agency
- running an estate agency that is kind and inclusive, supporting tenants from application to moving on and longer
- delivering tenancy support within a social enterprise lettings agency business model
- managing under lockdown to come out strong
- ensuring the mission is at the heart of the business through great governance
- leading with values and strengths
- measuring our impact for ourselves and our funders
- raising investment for a social enterprise lettings agency.
Our workshops will be run on Zoom and led by Susan Aktemel, Founder and Director of Homes For Good, and her Senior Leadership Team including Alice Simpson, Kara Reid, Joey Lawrie and Karen Leigh Anderson. We will be inviting partners to run online seminars too so keep in touch.
To find out more about this programme click here, or join our LinkedIn Group, or join our newsletter to be kept up to date with this work across the UK.