The Homes for Good team is made up of a select group of experienced, enthusiastic people with all the expertise needed to build and run a successful property management and lettings agency.
We have diverse backgrounds, but one thing in common – a clear commitment to creating secure, quality homes for tenants, and enabling landlords to successfully manage their investments.
We are also passionate about the impact homes have on people’s lives, and this social aspect to Homes for Good is a central aim of the business.
- We love working with property and also share common values which underpin everything we do in Homes for Good.
- We care about people and their homes and understand the responsibility we have in tenants’ and landlords’ lives.
- We are open and transparent in our dealings with customers and partners and act with integrity at all times.
- We are always friendly and approachable, making it easy for our customers to deal with us.
- We understand that the quality of our properties, our customer service and management is fundamental to our success.
- We focus on getting results, and finding solutions, and will go the extra mile to get things done.
- We want to be leaders in the private rented sector and are committed to continuous training to stay ahead of changing legislation and best practice.